Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Strata V3 | It's Back

It's Back
    Strata V3

After a long awaited time strata returns! Recently I was inspired by topblast and his push to get this community going again so I though I should do my part and re release strata! v3 however will be a "lite" cheat meaning only full esp and a few aimbot options and remote kill depending on something going on in my life right now with another site.

This cheat can be expected with in the next few days, and for people reading this, on Friday I will be posting a early access code and loader link, the first 5 people to claim these get to be my beta test monkeys and get to use the FULL cheat, rank hack, unlimited ammo, and all.

Final two side note, Strata 3.1 will be my final release ever in this section as far as hacks go, and will be the cheat the beta testers get with a few things more(More info on that to come). Also Strata will be coming for all you crossfire fans soon! comment below if your interested in strata for CF!

I appreciate your support through the months and appreciate all the love you guys give me, also a big shout out to @topblast for getting the CA section going again! Welcome back directX god as they say!

Early Access Codes:
    tba!

Loader link and Virus Scans:
    tba! and yes I will get approval first for all you worried mods ^^
    Last edited by Acea; 01-15-2014 at 09:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Acea For This Useful Post:

topblast (01-16-2014)