Threaded View

Thanks

Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online Season 2

*Contains some spoilers :3

So yeah uh I decided to give this show a try yesterday and I fucking loved it. Finished the whole season in like almost 12 hours, was on an ipad from 2 pm to 12 am lmao and I'm glad I gave this show a try. I'm also glad that Kirito and Asuna got together in episode 10, they look like a really good couple(even in irl) and when Asuna sacrificed herself for Kirito(during his battle with Heathcliff) I fucking cried I was like "NOOOOOOO NOT ASUNA FUCK" ahaha and the battle after when Asuna and Kirito meet in the sky I was like fuck I hope that they don't really die and then it just switchs to Kirito in his hospital bed and I was like "YEAH NOW GO FUCKING FIND ASUNA" The ALO arc was amazing as well, and Sugu is kawaii so I gave her a chance(and due to me watching ecchi/harems recently but I knew that this show wasn't like that lmao, also A+ for the body hehe ). The 24th ep was so heart-warming when they both reunite and kissed :3 I just wish Yui was an actual person not a program also lol it's just a shame that they're going to have to put on their nervegear's just to see her :P

Anyways enough of my rambling(and most of you probs didnt read it/skimmed through it) but I really, really loved this show and I give it a 10/10

Ok now onto season 2.. I researched about it last night, glad mostly on the fact it's coming in less than a month away, but the only problem is Kirito's design. He looks like a girl and even in the promotional poster I thought that it was just two girls, despite the fact that Kirito is the one with the glasses, I was like "wtf are the creators really going to design him like that" but uh yeah can't wait for it and since I have an account@ crunchyroll, I can see the weekly releases

and uh yh I still call him Kirito, his real name is boring to say(Kazuto)
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 06-15-2014 at 05:53 AM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)