Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation menu and no menu

OK I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MENU HACK IN MY LAST POST PEOPLE WHERE NOT TELLING ME BECAUSE I PUT I LOVE MEN I DONT AND I AM A GUY NOW THAT ITS NOT THERE TELL ME THE CODES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by jesussoto100 View Post
    OK I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MENU HACK
    TELL ME THE CODES
    Ok. I'm a little confused between these two quotes. Do want to learn how to make a menu hack. That is all the skill and expertise needed to code a gamehack, or do you simply want prefabricated source codes developed by someone else that you can compile.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Ok. I'm a little confused between these two quotes. Do want to learn how to make a menu hack. That is all the skill and expertise needed to code a gamehack, or do you simply want prefabricated source codes developed by someone else that you can compile.
    if you gave me the codes that would make it easy for me so u just give me codes i can compile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    if you gave me the codes that would make it easy for me so u just give me codes i can compile.
    Yeh see I don't see the point in that. Why not just use a hack someone already compiled. That would be easiest. There's no need to make your own in that case. All your really doing is copying a hack already made, it would be much easier for you to use a hack that's already working. Try the Warrock Section there are tons of free no menu hacks over there.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeh see I don't see the point in that. Why not just use a hack someone already compiled. That would be easiest. There's no need to make your own in that case. All your really doing is copying a hack already made, it would be much easier for you to use a hack that's already working. Try the Warrock Section there are tons of free no menu hacks over there.
    ya but other hacks dont have what i want i still know how to code kinda i just dont know how to make it a menu and i want to know how to code better and if u do give me the codes i will still need to find the adresses for them thay will not stay the same for ever
    Last edited by jesussoto100; 09-29-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ya but other hacks dont have what i want i still know how to code kinda i just dont know how to make it a menu and i want to know how to code better and if u do give me the codes i will still need to find the adresses for them thay will not stay the same for ever
    Well unfortunately I don't have any source for a menu hack on me, but there are tons of resources on this forum. Search for a Warrock menu hack source. You will be able to identify if the source is a menu hack right off, because it should say #include <d3d9.h> in the first few lines.

BTW: As a general rule this is more of a development forum and so while code is out there its really only for educational purposes, not copying and pasting from multiple different sources. However since you seem obsessed to be a scrounger and not develop the codes yourself you will have to become acquainted with what scroungers do, which is sifting through piles of filth to find a few good things. I recommend you start learning how to use the search button. It would have saved you a couple of day's work.
    Last edited by why06; 09-29-2009 at 10:40 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well unfortunately I don't have any source for a menu hack on me, but there are tons of resources on this forum. Search for a Warrock menu hack source. You will be able to identify if the source is a menu hack right off, because it should say #include <d3d9.h> in the first few lines.

BTW: As a general rule this is more of a development forum and so while code is out there its really only for educational purposes, not copying and pasting from multiple different sources. However since you seem obsessed to be a scrounger and not develop the codes yourself you will have to become acquainted with what scroungers do, which is sifting through piles of filth to find a few good things. I recommend you start learning how to use the search button. It would have saved you a couple of day's work.
    k thanks and can u send me a link on where i can get the adrrsses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why....? So you want someone to give you the code, then someone else to give you the addresses so you can compile it and pretend you are a "hacker". Give me a good reason why we should do this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    No. That would be doing all the work for you. Even a scrounger needs to work a little bit otherwise what did you really do? I'm not gonna look for anything for you, but tell you what. You find all the peices and I'll help put them together for you.

Think of it as a puzzle/ scavenger hunt. o_O

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You will be able to identify if the source is a menu hack right off, because it should say #include <d3d9.h> in the first few lines.
    not necisaryaly(failed ), you can hook the engines drawing stuff to render stuff onto the game without including d3d9 =)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
    Why....? So you want someone to give you the code, then someone else to give you the addresses so you can compile it and pretend you are a "hacker". Give me a good reason why we should do this.
    because then i can study and soon start makeing my own hacks with out you and making dlls is not hacking its cheating and also when you inject it its just you puting a file that should not be there i do real hacks i can hack computers and hack paypal to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I'd really rather not get into an argument with you over the definition of a hack. All I can tell you is that if you do want to create gamehacks you need to be able to program them, so u need a background in some programming language. I'd recommend learning C++.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation

I'd really rather not get into an argument with you over the definition of a hack. All I can tell you is that if you do want to create gamehacks you need to be able to program them, so u need a background in some programming language. I'd recommend learning C++.
    hacking is fucking some ones computer or hacking a password and i do know c++ i just don't know .Dlls and how they work
    Last edited by jesussoto100; 09-30-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    hacking is fucking some ones computer or hacking a password and i do know c++ i just don't know .Dlls and how they work
    DllMain is part of the Windows API. You just need to learn the basics of the Windows API. FYI: that doesn't mean learn the whole thing. no one knows the entire API. I think there was a thread farther down the page asking about .dll's and I posted some links. Go check that out.
    Last edited by why06; 09-30-2009 at 07:33 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you know C++, then to learn about DLL's you don't really need much more than MSDN. You could also find a tutorial or book on the win32 API. By the way, you cannot define a word using that word in your definition.

edit:: Aww you beat me....I thought you were "away" >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast