Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

No more BattleOn hacks from me

Hi everyone,

So as some of you already know, I got into quite a bit of legal trouble over the past week in some emails to and from AE.
    I also want to try to turn a new leaf in my life. Today is by birthday, so there is no better time

Sadly one of the agreements made was that I have to delete all harmful content posted on the site. Do I want to do this? No.
    Do I feel like it would be the best step to take? Yes.

I was already inactive on the site and I have only been posting recently because it's the summer and there's nothing better to do.
    My next task will be to find a new hobby

My main projects were my username grabber, all of the mac files (including the first or second ever), my trainer which a few people liked, and other misc. stuff such as my tutorials. These will be gone from MPGH soon,

Although I have tried to leave the AQW scene many times before since playing in 2008 - I actually have to leave this time.

@JamesRo Please do as I requested the other day, which is delete all threads on the BattleOn section by me (posts can be left). But if possible leave this one here to avoid confusion.

Thanks for a good (almost) two years of hacking AQWorlds, as I knew some of you before I joined the forums, and thanks to AE for letting me play the games since 2008 until two years ago

I will always try to be active at oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com, so email me

Now let me go enjoy my birthday bitches!
    Oliboli8769

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

DarkBlader41 (08-10-2014),Drunkensoja (10-21-2014),Eternity (07-31-2014),JamesRo (07-31-2014),Jhem (07-31-2014),KIDCON26 (05-16-2015),raz0rbacon (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you really surrendered..

well i am not going to say good luck
    plus call BS on the email part.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Happy B-day.
    I was also thinking of it, NO MORE BOTs/CHEATs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Done. Sad to see you go, and I hope they don't come after me!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

Daenerys (09-18-2014),Eternity (07-31-2014),Oliboli8769 (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Done. Sad to see you go, and I hope they don't come after me!
    Thanks for your efforts - I appreciate it.
    I doubt they'll come after you unless you bother them - that's the mistake I made
    If you want to know any of what they said then just ask, I'll PM you later with something you might be interested in
    (Only on my phone now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    Happy B-day.
    I was also thinking of it, NO MORE BOTs/CHEATs.
    Thanks again man, I appreciate it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
    you really surrendered..

well i am not going to say good luck
    plus call BS on the email part.
    Cool story bro, but I couldn't care less about what you think
    And it's not BS, so don't make a fool of yourself.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-31-2014),Jhem (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you want me to believe that your facing legal issues for creating something that grabs usernames....
    and for creating botting tools.

well sir either artix enteritainment is dumb as hell or the company that will charge you is dumb
    YOU can not create a law suit based on these acquisitions
    Plus you can always use the for experimental use only

PLUS they can just ban your ip why would they force charges on you or harass you via email.

4th year of law and i cant justify why would artix even press charges against you unless you did something to the server that may disrupt their service which cause instantaneous jail time rather then " emails"

Thanks
    @Paradox_x
    Oh so you do want to look like a fool? Another cool story, thanks for taking the time to write it.
    I'm not going to take anyone seriously who can't capitalize properly, nor use a comma.
    Every application I have made has some effect on their servers, and some private applications I have made have the ability to shut them down if I so wanted.
    That's irrelevant anyway, I am manipulating their code in a negative way and violating their intellectual property. It is very much illegal.
    If you really think that banning my IP would do fuck all, then you're really out of place.
    They're not trying to 'harass' me, I had a civilised conversation with them, unlike this one.

None of this matters whatsoever, what are you aiming to do here? If you wish I can send you paragraphs of text from the emails, even though I'm strictly disallowed to.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Drunkensoja (10-21-2014),Eternity (07-31-2014),Jhem (07-31-2014),WickedLaughs (03-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i am trying to call BS which i just did
    justify as much as you want but AE is not harassing you or will press charges against you ever .
    make Private servers or any thing
    Oh btw i call bs again on shutting down the servers
    Hell you cant do crap try ddosing the server with any thing you want.
    #Period.

oh btw if you think that grammar and typing stuff matters well sir just so you know English isn't my first language.Play the language card all you want but just saying it wont make you less of a liar.

ps - rage all you want but no one cares .

And what your not allowed to share emails sent to you buy any one
    just read the TOS of a email provider
    Just do it please before you keep lying
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 07-31-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    @Paradox_x English isn't my first language either. So stop trying to make me feel sorry for you I'm also only using my phone in my replies to you.
    I've already told you they aren't harassing me. They're not pressing charges but the point is that they very well could, which you said they couldn't before.
    With just a few people I could flood their database and cause serious problems. I haven't lied about anything - what would the point be?
    Rage? I'm completely calm - you're the one who came here accusing me of things. I haven't even seen you in the BattleOn section before, and if I have it obviously wasn't noticeable. You're clearly a respected member with 1.5K posts and 99 thanks...

I didn't mean it was against any rules, but that is what AE have told me they would prefer and I wouldn't want to go through more hassle of them telling me to remove an image of the email. Looks like I'll have to do that anyway... I'll post the images when I'm back on my laptop.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-31-2014),Jhem (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    AE won't want me doing this, but oh well.
    All covered (blank white spaces) sections are for privacy or other reasons - I also wanted to show you the least amount of email possible while still giving you proof.
    There is also a part about MaxiJack at the bottom there... this was mentioned in another thread I made which is now deleted due to the request made in this thread. @Zavior and other users can confirm that it existed, though. I also hid the staff member I was in contact with as I don't want to single them out or have them represented in a way they may not want etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    AE won't want me doing this, but oh well.
    All covered (blank white spaces) sections are for privacy or other reasons - I also wanted to show you the least amount of email possible while still giving you proof.
    There is also a part about MaxiJack at the bottom there... this was mentioned in another thread I made which is now deleted due to the request made in this thread. @Zavior and other users can confirm that it existed, though. I also hid the staff member I was in contact with as I don't want to single them out or have them represented in a way they may not want etc.

lmao i am done that email very well proves that they cant do anything to you

dude i am done
    this is your thread good luck with it lmao
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 07-31-2014 at 03:36 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradox_x For This Useful Post:

LordKevo (02-16-2015)

Thanks
    @Paradox_x
    So I proved you wrong and now you're going to run away?
    Thank fuck you've finally realised that you have no right to accuse me on my own thread.

If you really are in your "4th year of law" then good luck - anyone who doesn't understand the concept of intellectual property is going to need it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Paradox_x
    So I proved you wrong and now you're going to run away?
    Thank fuck you've finally realised that you have no right to accuse me on my own thread.

If you really are in your "4th year of law" then good luck - anyone who doesn't understand the concept of intellectual property is going to need it.

just saying that getting free posts like this we can take this into pm and i can prove how wrong u are.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
    just saying that getting free posts like this we can take this into pm and i can prove how wrong u are.
    If anything you're the one trying to get free posts - I just requested to have loads of threads deleted. It's not like I'm post boosting
    What are you going to prove me wrong about? The way I see it, you were wrong about AE not being able to take legal action against me, because they could if they wanted to, and you were wrong calling BS on the emails. Do you want to go into PM to hide your shame?

I'm not going to reply to you anymore because I don't want to waste my time on someone like you, especially on my birthday. If you PM me I'll ignore it too. I'll be the mature one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If anything you're the one trying to get free posts - I just requested to have loads of threads deleted. It's not like I'm post boosting
    What are you going to prove me wrong about? The way I see it, you were wrong about AE not being able to take legal action against me, because they could if they wanted to, and you were wrong calling BS on the emails. Do you want to go into PM to hide your shame?

I'm not going to reply to you anymore because I don't want to waste my time on someone like you, especially on my birthday. If you PM me I'll ignore it too. I'll be the mature one.
    Still calling BS that email did not prove that they will take legal action against you i can provide 2 emails like yours.
    are you that dumb what are you 16?

Call what ever you want i cant argue with a liar lmao >.>
    gg sir gg
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 07-31-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast