Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't, but if there's something that very obviously proves that a god exists, I'm all for it.

Thanks
    because he is a balla

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He's real, so there is no way that I cannot believe in him. I do not believe his ideas were correct, however.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I wish I could believe but I want more proof. I guess i'm an Atheist.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I believe Jesus was a man, as it is scientifically proven that he was a man that had existed. But, to me, he is just another human like us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Prince Zuko (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Everyone can believ in what he wants, no one can say anyshit about that.
    And dont say that islam=terorism cz their isnt to much diffrnt in islam and catholics. If you read, cz I see this on every rasicst signature, killing is not bad if it is a unbelieved person to the islam ... (translated from Koran) But if you know someshit about islam their is more to say about that paragraph in the book not in the next page but maybe after 20 pages... Theirfor we have a special book I don't know how they cal them in english... But dont take everything litrly from Koran but brainstorm about THAT time when it was writed. And read first everything than spreak about islam=terorism!
    I write this because I saw more than 1 signatures that is "shiting" the islam. Not even true or logical "shits". Pleas don't talk about other persons relgion or dont blame them... I don't blam you cz someof you guys believ in other religion. So are you more special than me to blame my religion didnt thought biach!

Joe exitscam? #PermaBanJoe2K19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by voliG4mer View Post
    And dont say that islam=terorism cz their isnt to much diffrnt in islam and catholics. If you read, cz I see this on every rasicst signature, killing is not bad if it is a unbelieved person to the islam ... (translated from Koran) But if you know someshit about islam their is more to say about that paragraph in the book not in the next page but maybe after 20 pages... Theirfor we have a special book I don't know how they cal them in english... But dont take everything litrly from Koran but brainstorm about THAT time when it was writed. And read first everything than spreak about islam=terorism!
    I write this because I saw more than 1 signatures that is "shiting" the islam. Not even true or logical "shits". Pleas don't talk about other persons relgion or dont blame them... I don't blam you cz someof you guys believ in other religion. So are you more special than me to blame my religion didnt thought biach!

Lets add "Muslims are illiterate" to the pile of stereotypes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I do believe but find the whole shit of going to church a loads of cocks bollocks. I believe "justification by faith" is a real thing. I suppose I'm a Lutheran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by voliG4mer View Post
    Do you realize that some MUSLIMS actually do take the Koran literally. Some see the metaphors meaning something completely separate from what you take it as. And when reading the Koran (or any piece of religious text) it really is all based on your INTERPRETATION (because that is how religion usually works).
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well theres are allot of jesus in the world so you would have to be crazy not to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsero110 View Post
    I believe "justification by faith" is a real thing.
    Justification for what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Justification for what?
    Heaven and shit

Thanks
    Well, I myself am an atheist. There is scientific proof of a human jesus, but there is no proof of Jesus' "powers/mights" which apparently are complete eviction/removal of each foul spirit, complete healing/recovery of humans from each disease/infirmity, complete resurrection to every human, complete assurance/provision for all people, complete correction to every transgressor/wrongdoer, complete testification of God's Word, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Well, I myself am an atheist. There is scientific proof of a human jesus, but there is no proof of Jesus' "powers/mights" which apparently are complete eviction/removal of each foul spirit, complete healing/recovery of humans from each disease/infirmity, complete resurrection to every human, complete assurance/provision for all people, complete correction to every transgressor/wrongdoer, complete testification of God's Word, etc.
    You call yourself an atheist, yet you want scientific proof of jesus' powers? You actively hold a belief that God and its miracles can not and will not happen. You hold faith that despite future evidence God does not exist and has never existed.

Agnosticism the way to go.
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post

You call yourself an atheist, yet you want scientific proof of jesus' powers? You actively hold a belief that God and its miracles can not and will not happen. You hold faith that despite future evidence God does not exist and has never existed.

Agnosticism the way to go.
    #Sanity's New religion confirmed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast