Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    1) Apparently this game is indeed becoming a fashion show because of people like you treating it like one...

2) I should've put a note on that point that it was meant to be toward xavier and not you... If they re-release items that were repainted or modified slightly and it costs AC or Legends who the hell is forcing you to buy it? And how does that make the game suddenly pay to win? Looks like you really want the AE company to die

3) Using words like "fucking" to prove a point isn't going to help in this argument, and yes it is indeed a shortcut but how will you win the game if you're paying for a HORRIBLE class?

4) It seems you find fashion shows more interesting than combat on AQWorlds with that point considering it's just your opinion on their combat

5) You're acting like you DO want the AE company to die... Have fun finding an MMORPG that doesn't need money to live on since you somehow found this unacceptable

You really need to calm down when it comes to arguments mate
    Why are you starting to insult people know? If you keep doing this, I will get a minion over here, and have this resolved. Thank you very much. So don't start things.
    Last edited by Farting Scum; 12-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    I will get a minion over here
    o shit m8 u jst wnt ther
    #shotsfired @NormenJaydenFBI @Raple 420wreck them skrubs

Thanks
    Thanks for the laughs guys.

I especially love the "Ima get a mignon in here" guy. Classic.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (12-02-2014),thebigbang20 (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i know that they need money to continue the game but why they dont give new items for non members?
    If you like the comment please give me reputaion .

[IMG]https://i1272.photobucke*****m/albums/y399/JenderalYU/e69a7909ff2fc4cb_zps8bc7ff62.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    o shit m8 u jst wnt ther
    #shotsfired @NormenJaydenFBI @Raple 420wreck them skrubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Thanks for the laughs guys.

I especially love the "Ima get a mignon in here" guy. Classic.
    #Gomakelovetoeachotheranddie.
    @xaviar

Thanks
    People are spending so much money on aqw.There are children in Africa who could eat that money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GERHGAEHAEThjaethjetjetjt For This Useful Post:

slappremium (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by puradelu1 View Post
    People are spending so much money on aqw.There are children in Africa who could eat that money.
    Oh god that bad joke
    Last edited by Farting Scum; 12-02-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by slappremium View Post
    These ideas have just been festering in my head for a long time and I've never really had a chance to vent them to anyone in particular. I apologize if i seem a bit livid. I'm really more angry at AE for, in my opinion, ruining AQW, and since you kind of represented them in this argument I was more expressive than I probably should have been.

In all honesty I never wanted AQW to become a dress up game, and I've made no decisions to treat it like one. I couldn't really matter-of-factly tell you why its become this way, however i do know who to blame. Honestly I don't care enough to make a proper response so that's the best its gonna get.
    I agree with you on hating AE. They're running out of content to add if they keep up this release of old reskinned items. They need to step up their game and not just let the game die when they run out of ideas (take MechQuest, HeroSmash, and OverSoul for example) (It looks like DragonFable is next on the list). They're losing lots of money by just creating games, and leaving it to die if they run out of ideas. If they didn't have any dead games they wouldn't have all this financial problems and we might actually not be in the current situation we are in right now on AQW

You're right - but calling them both dense and using diminutives like 'mate' really isn't helping the cause
    Be the mature one and end the discussion, which will ultimately have no result anyway.
    I called them dense once because I was in a bad mood that particular day
    Is there a problem with calling someone mate?
    In my view, I don't see the word being offensive at all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

aleve123 (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    I called them dense once because I was in a bad mood that particular day
    Is there a problem with calling someone mate?
    In my view, I don't see the word being offensive at all
    Fair shout. 'Mate' isn't really offensive, but it depends on the manner it's being used

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

aleve123 (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    Fair shout. 'Mate' isn't really offensive, but it depends on the manner it's being used
    Like you used on me. I found that offensive

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    Oh god that bad joke
    It was supposed to be bad ^^.
    Also who cares about a browser game that much?In the end it has it's limits.I mean they dragged the 13th lords of chaos BS for 6 years.Now they are working on a 3D version of the game,what do you guys think it's going to happen when it launches?Sice AQW ended up being a dress-up game,where most people just buy items just to look good and to afk either in their houses or yulgar Inn,I will have to say a vast majority of the players will go for the 3D version.
    And some reskins of some old items won't kill the game,it's the fact that some of the players are growing old and realize they want something to play with more in depth games or at least something that requires more that 4 buttons to push.Or pots but who the fck uses them except people Irl smoking pot.

Thanks
    Filet Mignon here, keep the discussion respectful. kthx.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    Filet Mignon here, keep the discussion respectful. kthx.
    I wonder which feg asked for a minion to come here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by puradelu1 View Post
    It was supposed to be bad ^^.
    Also who cares about a browser game that much?In the end it has it's limits.I mean they dragged the 13th lords of chaos BS for 6 years.Now they are working on a 3D version of the game,what do you guys think it's going to happen when it launches?Sice AQW ended up being a dress-up game,where most people just buy items just to look good and to afk either in their houses or yulgar Inn,I will have to say a vast majority of the players will go for the 3D version.
    And some reskins of some old items won't kill the game,it's the fact that some of the players are growing old and realize they want something to play with more in depth games or at least something that requires more that 4 buttons to push.Or pots but who the fck uses them except people Irl smoking pot.
    Read AE's GlassDoor reviews. Even the employees realize that they're out of ideas. It's whatever Adam Bohn wants to do. If they focused on a few games, maybe the company would actually be more successful, instead of milking the paying players for money and constantly creating promos. The only reason why people play the new games and buy the "founder" packages is because founder in AQW actually meant something. In AE's other games though, it's just for milking the players and drawing temporary support.

And if AE actually stopped constantly spreading the team apart by working on "new projects" (Bladehaven, AQ3D, etc.) that aren't worth the time investment, maybe the company would actually start producing quality content again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Read AE's GlassDoor reviews. Even the employees realize that they're out of ideas. It's whatever Adam Bohn wants to do. If they focused on a few games, maybe the company would actually be more successful, instead of milking the paying players for money and constantly creating promos. The only reason why people play the new games and buy the "founder" packages is because founder in AQW actually meant something. In AE's other games though, it's just for milking the players and drawing temporary support.

And if AE actually stopped constantly spreading the team apart by working on "new projects" (Bladehaven, AQ3D, etc.) that aren't worth the time investment, maybe the company would actually start producing quality content again.
    I agree.

AQ3D has closed down already, now AE is making AQW3D which probably be a failure too. Look at oversoul and epic duel, the amount of players there already show how AE's popularity is declining, only AQW is keeping them afloat.

I wouldn't even talk about DF,MQ,AQ since they aren't even multiplayer games.
    Last edited by Atheoi; 12-04-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast