Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Dave/BSGPSeller Dispute

[Posting on behalf of BSGPSeller]

Dear MPGH Staff,

My name is Dave - BSGPSeller. My account on these boards is bsgpseller and I logged on today to see I have received a ban for ban evasion. I do believe this ban was given as a mistake seeing as

1. I've never been on mpgh before, and the only time I have is with that account
    2. As irrelevant as this may seem, I myself am a staff member (global moderator) on another blackmarket website ( s(y)the .org ) am and very well aware of rules and scamming and the repercussions that coming along with it.

I fear that this ban may have been put in mistakenly and would like the chance to explain/get things checked out. Thank you! Also, if contact is easier for staff members to handle via skype, my skype is S(y)theDave [no brackets - only because site name is censored]

Thank you,
    Dave
    Last edited by Heeatz; 12-19-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: fixing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bump. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bump...Anyone wanna look at this?

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    OMMs. @Symmetrical @Raple @DarkLordXYZ @Mayion @Busted! One of them should be able to assist you.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    OMMs. @Symmetrical @Raple @DarkLordXYZ @Mayion @Busted! One of them should be able to assist you.
    Why does it need to be an OMM? Bump again.

Thanks
    Well, your Skype name is 'technically' an advertisement for the other website you mentioned.

I understand this may not be your intention, however indirect advertisement is still against the rules I believe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heeatz View Post
    Why does it need to be an OMM? Bump again.
    Because the staff admin said so . Just wait till one of the MM's replies .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Well, your Skype name is 'technically' an advertisement for the other website you mentioned.

I understand this may not be your intention, however indirect advertisement is still against the rules I believe.
    What? His ban reason is for ban evading, not for advertising. He's saying he doesn't own any other accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Because the staff admin said so . Just wait till one of the MM's replies .
    Was asking a genuine question, not sure why a 'because he said so' response is needed, but thanks anyway.

Thanks
    What? His ban reason is for ban evading, not for advertising. He's saying he doesn't own any other accounts.

Was asking a genuine question, not sure why a 'because he said so' response is needed, but thanks anyway.
    He could potentially be ban evading, and simply lying to you.

Also, his Skype name is technically an advertisement, like I said. That would be like me making my Skype [OtherHackingForum]Raple.

Thanks

Because she simply told you that one of the MM's will help you as soon as they get online / free. Yet you ask again why it should be an MM, anyway Raple is here to help you .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    BSGPSeller's account is linked with more than one scammer (THE J0KER for example).
    I'm pretty sure if Symmetrical banned him then, He has made enough investigation about the case, If not, Upper Staff should hold the case since MMs don't have enough powers to do enough searches.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (12-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Also, his Skype name is technically an advertisement, like I said. That would be like me making my Skype [OtherHackingForum]Raple.
    I understand that, and i can only apologise for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    BSGPSeller's account is linked with more than one scammer (THE J0KER for example).
    I'm pretty sure if Symmetrical banned him then, He has made enough investigation about the case, If not, Upper Staff should hold the case since MMs don't have enough powers to do enough searches.
    Could you show me which scammers he is linked to specifically? and the reports? Thanks.

Thanks
    Hi all,

Wanted to apologize for not making an account to come post myself. The rules on our website are a bit different and what I'm currently doing is a banable offense but it seems others are OKAY with it so I thought I would come handle the dispute myself.

That being said, Raple I can promise you I'm not ban evading, I never had an account on here before nor am I a scammer. As initially stated in the dispute, I myself am a global moderator + head official middleman on another blackmarket site and have acquired over 2000 vouches for various types of trades.

It you take a look at my thread on MGPH found in the MPGH market section(I would have linked but I am unable to post links) I managed to gain quite a few good feedback from my trades here as well.

That being said, I'm sure the IP conflicts you found between myself and those other scammers were a VPN and I'm happy to prove that to you guys by providing my home IP address and proof that it is not a VPN.

I hope Symmetrical can help shed some light on the situation and also Liz any idea why S(y)the is on your censor list? We aren't directly competitive in the slightest (we don't offer hacking and are more market based than anything). I hope our sites aren't on bad terms because I would really like to discuss and hopefully have the censor removed seeing as you aren't blocked on our site.

All the best,
    Dave

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsgpseller_alt View Post
    Hi all,

Wanted to apologize for not making an account to come post myself. The rules on our website are a bit different and what I'm currently doing is a banable offense but it seems others are OKAY with it so I thought I would come handle the dispute myself.

That being said, Raple I can promise you I'm not ban evading, I never had an account on here before nor am I a scammer. As initially stated in the dispute, I myself am a global moderator + head official middleman on another blackmarket site and have acquired over 2000 vouches for various types of trades.

It you take a look at my thread on MGPH found in the MPGH market section(I would have linked but I am unable to post links) I managed to gain quite a few good feedback from my trades here as well.

That being said, I'm sure the IP conflicts you found between myself and those other scammers were a VPN and I'm happy to prove that to you guys by providing my home IP address and proof that it is not a VPN.

I hope Symmetrical can help shed some light on the situation and also Liz any idea why S(y)the is on your censor list? We aren't directly competitive in the slightest (we don't offer hacking and are more market based than anything). I hope our sites aren't on bad terms because I would really like to discuss and hopefully have the censor removed seeing as you aren't blocked on our site.

All the best,
    Dave
    Your forum is blocked because it is competitive towards our marketplace. We don't specifically block hacking forums.

@Symmetrical
    Could you please compare IPs and see why this user was charged with ban evading? Make sure you are absolutely positive that it is not a VPN IP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Erm.. So you guys IP banned me for what? I am in no way IP related to Dave, if that was the ban reason?
    Last edited by Heeatz; 12-22-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast