Thanks

Boss Health Bars

Is it still possible to display health bars for hard and hero?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traceguy View Post
    Is it still possible to display health bars for hard and hero?
    It's possible, but the hack shield is something everyone can't bypass since it's not in their knowledge, I tried atleast. (I even tried testing with cheat engine)

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    need manage d3d c++ code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trove View Post
    need manage d3d c++ code
    lol no you dont, if you look around at some source engine tutorials here you should get the ConVar 'show_boss_hp' and set it's boolean value to true, this will display a boss's health bar in Hard & Hero modes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    lol no you dont, if you look around at some source engine tutorials here you should get the ConVar 'show_boss_hp' and set it's boolean value to true, this will display a boss's health bar in Hard & Hero modes.
    But wouldn't he need knowledge on bypassing hack shield anyways? because if the game detects hacks it'll automatically flag your account.

Here is some Cat Tax
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!

Thanks
    tell me how to see the boss HP in hero and hard mode and what should I use to do that and without my account being banned or my IP not being banned the same +Cry pls sensei

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edson05 View Post
    tell me how to see the boss HP in hero and hard mode and what should I use to do that and without my account being banned or my IP not being banned the same +Cry pls sensei
    EU/KR version. Or you can't.
    Only way is by using hacks, which is bannable ofcourse.
    Maybe there's ways to enable it with hfs files anyways? I know lots of things is possible with hfs but not sure for enabling health ESP

Here is some Cat Tax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    But wouldn't he need knowledge on bypassing hack shield anyways? because if the game detects hacks it'll automatically flag your account.
    no, actually theres no need to bypass hackshield when hacking vindictus hackshield is pretty shitty tbh.

the best way to hack vindictus is using source engine interfaces, thats all i can say really. Hell_Demon's old vindictus source engine tutorial is a good starting point, just dont attempt to enter commands but commands aside there are various other ways of hacking the game that are relatively easy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    no, actually theres no need to bypass hackshield when hacking vindictus hackshield is pretty shitty tbh.

the best way to hack vindictus is using source engine interfaces, thats all i can say really. Hell_Demon's old vindictus source engine tutorial is a good starting point, just dont attempt to enter commands but commands aside there are various other ways of hacking the game that are relatively easy
    I'm not good at bypassing hack shields, nor do I actually enjoy hacking games online. But since Vindictus is PvE base hacking that game isn't as bad.

Here is some Cat Tax