Hey guys, if this is in the wrong section please set me straight so I can put it in the right place.

I wanted to get a feel for if there would be any interest in a few of the clash of clans automation programs I have written. I know there are tools out there that keep you online and give you sandbox mode but they all require you to root a device and ultimately from what I understand get involved in the games functionality. The difference in the tools I have written are they are completely independent of the game and therefor if I am not mistaken don't violate any TOS agreements etc. Also it does not require any rooting of your device. As of right now the programs I have written are as follows:

Option 1) Collect from all mining nodes, re arm all traps, open barracks and queue a specified selection of troops, then open chat log and donate to anyone making a donation request. This then repeats in an infinite loop with certain delays which also keeps you online and unable to be attacked.

Option 2) This one collects from your mining nodes, re arms all traps and queues a specified selection of troops also, however in addition it launches an attack, drops troops, and then collects the reward. It usually maintains a 1500-1600 trophy count with level 4-5 troops. With the gem boosted barracks version it pulls around 6 million gold every 5-6 hours with some variability. The best performance I have had was 5 million gold in 4 hours.

These programs can be built to suit any base and can be customized to include various preferences one might have. Right now the end state is exporting it into an executable and all you do is run it when you want it to play for you. Obviously this is not being done on a mobile device. This does require a PC and use of an android Emulator of which there are two that are mainstream and work fantastic.

So as I conclude I would like to emphasize my desire in knowing if this would be something anyone would interested in. Like I said I can customize it to match your base layout, or you can use a pre-made layout of my design and only activate it when you intend to automate. I can also customize features in that you want like specific troop selections and certain troop donation options. I can also even include a maintenance option to keep things working smoothly. Obviously this would not be free. I love doing this kind of thing but I also spend great amounts of time developing it and would like proper compensation for my work. I look forward to reading your replies.

Thank you guys,
~Mechanalytical