PostScripthook module [Lua File Stealer]

Posts 1–15 of 296 · Page 1 of 20
Scripthook module [Lua File Stealer]
original thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=902710
i am releasing this cus i can
Put the folder called scripthook with the lua inside of it to your main gmod (steamapps/common/GarrysMod NOT NOT NOT NOT steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod)
and inject the dll On the main menu then just join a server you tool

viral scans
broken
broken

screenerinos(cant include more then the load message so i included the stolen lua folder to make it up)








FAQ
Q: shit isnt working
A: dont be such a tool figure it out its placing 1 folder and injecting 1 dll how could you screw up

Q: RELEASE
A: @cdriza here you go biatch


Q: still need help
A: pm me

Q: is it a decrypter
A: it is a lua file stealer it gets all shared/clientside script fully with paths names folders
Scripthook_mpgh.net.zip165 KB · 16,618 downloads 1/63 malicious
Will approve when I return home in three hours.
. @max1612 Neither of the scans are showing up.
YAY! now i dont have to ask admins for the server's addons!
File appears safe, yet the virus scans 404.

Approved, however use at your own discretion.
I find it funny the thread has 1K views and only 1 real reply. I'll be checking this out once i get home.
What is the loopback folder?
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
What is the loopback folder?
Singleplayer.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Singleplayer.
I need to talk to you, Please get back.
Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly162 View Post
I need to talk to you, Please get back.
Talk to me about what? And if you wanna talk to me, private message me.
My game crashes each when i get to sending client info. No files saved.
My game crashes each time when i get to the sending client info. No files saved. Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using extreme Injector aswell
I don't wanna accuse anything...

He makes a thread about it, 1 hour later he wants it to be deleted, now he reuploads with 404 Virus links. gg
i bet u if u run this shit my pc instant bsod bro don't fuck with me guy 404

- - - Updated - - -

Trojan.Crypt

! AMENO !
Posts 1–15 of 296 · Page 1 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?