Hey man, please don't be mean bout it lol, I don't know how to pm? I would really like to talk to you about this, there is this server, and they have this addon that I would like to exploit, and this tool seems it would be great, could you maybe pm me first? or leave me a steam name/ID or skype?
Scripthook module [Lua File Stealer]
For anyone having problem with it either crashing or just stealing a small amount of files, Inject the dll while you are in a server then rejoin it and it should work perfect.
Crash after joining to server.
i tryed to do this.
and its not working
and its not working
thanks dude
How injector?
Anyone know any good injectors?
Without a doubt http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1086405
I use it myself
I use it myself
There was this dude today that hacked a purgerp server and played sound globally (snoop dog song) and put like snoop dog in middle of screen (gif) dancing and like made the floor rainbowy and made himself owner... How is that even possible since getting rcon is patched? (he said he made the luas himself)
