PostScripthook module [Lua File Stealer]

Posts 136–150 of 296 · Page 10 of 20
bump? is that even a word
Hey , update your dll with add rename for "scripthook" folder .. for example 123 name folder in "GarrysMod" forlder ..
for example : local scripthook = file.Find( "scripthook/*.lua", "BASE_PATH" ) if found scripthook folder begin banned ... or if rename custom name for "scripthook" then not banned from server ?
for example : local scripthook = file.Find( "scripthook/*.lua", "BASE_PATH" ) rename "scripthook" folder to "123" then not banned from server.
OOOOOOooooo with this CAC bypasses can be made Ez Pz..
Please read the previous posts made by others instead of asking questions which have already been answered.
well done, nice release
Seriously wish the folders were named by: Hostname - IP
Nice release !
Crashes my game when connecting to some servers, and downloads almost nothing as well. Otherwise, it works just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by CommanderDeath6 View Post
Does this still work, or??
It still works
It's work good and I found so many intersting things, but can I change a file like config.lua and upload the modified version on the server ? Like I put my steamID in superadmin list and I upload the modified file to the server to get me admin. It's possible ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar2727 View Post
It's work good and I found so many intersting things, but can I change a file like config.lua and upload the modified version on the server ? Like I put my steamID in superadmin list and I upload the modified file to the server to get me admin. It's possible ?
Replacing files with modified files from your client isn't possible. You'd need control of the server to do something like that.
I can't to steal lua files(( Where to put the files? I don't know .dll file((
Posts 136–150 of 296 · Page 10 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?