PostScripthook module [Lua File Stealer]

Posts 121–135 of 296 · Page 9 of 20
can someone explain why I would use this. New to the gmod section
Works like a charm! 69/10 IGN
Max is there a way you could make this more efficient.
Or make it download more files? Like CFg and txt, some addons don't work because some componets of the original are missing. I know it steals lua...is there a way it could do more, could I get you to do it for money?
Quote Originally Posted by Shockwraithx View Post
Max is there a way you could make this more efficient.
Or make it download more files? Like CFg and txt, some addons don't work because some componets of the original are missing. I know it steals lua...is there a way it could do more, could I get you to do it for money?
Downloading server sided files isnt possible, And the reason this was made isnt to get addons to use yourself
Thanks for clarification

- - - Updated - - -

Will updates be coming to this file stealer?
is there any final version to be rocked all the files? willing to pay question to the Creator of the theme!
nice this can be helpful
how do i take rcon password? i press rcon password but its a lua so how do i get it?
Works well. Makes creating jobs easier. xD
Posts 121–135 of 296 · Page 9 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?