#Battlefield 2142game
Am looking for a working hack that is compatible with patch 1.51 The servers do not use a anti cheat system i can confirm Any help
Hi is there anyway to get one of the old cheats working the SOH version just crashes the game at first start and the version does not seem to be 1.50 it seems custom v1.10.112.0 is anyone working on a
Since the gamespy shutdown, all the games connected to it went down as well just sharing for everyone that wants to play this game again because of a revive project, it's free and ready to play again
The rules you will read is a summary of the original rules, Please make sure you read site rules. Link: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Rules ( General Rules - No advertising or quoting an ad
Changes: Crash fix Improved Name Tags Added -Box ESP -Icon ESP -Player Color Features: -Player Wall hack -Player Color -Crosshair -ESP -Name -Distance -Health -Kit -Box -Icon -No Fog Deploys/Explosive
This is for SinglePlayer , Use With Your Own Risk ! No outsite Link . Credit iRRM Virus scan Aprove List : Woods REVIVE
hey guys i know this is an old game but iv just purchased another copy of this game and cd key is already registered to an account. is there a way around this? even to play single player? and yes iv t
Hey everyone! I JUST got my hands on BF2142 (I know, i know it's a very old game) and wonder if anyone's been doing simple things, like chams? I'm interested in VIP for the most part but at the moment
Notice: The main rules can be found here ( Virus scans are now automated — MPGH scans every uploaded archive with VirusTotal and shows the verdict on the download button, so you do not need to include
im just wondering is there gonna be anymore hacks for Battlefield 2142 ?? because i waited for a long time and no did uploaded anything
Similiar to my "What do you like the most in BF2124" topic, just the opposite. I personally don't like the community in all those public servers... most of those "I am pro" players will try to mutiny
I KNO RIGHT! I love making those topics. Anyways, I personally love Camp Gibraltar, it's very nice map. All other maps are good too, so there's no map I don't like. :P
Title is self-explanatory (just trying to bring some life here cause this game's too good to not have any discussions here). I personally like being commander, it's very rewarding, especially in titan
Well i play BF 2142 without my Aimbot and its quite ok i like it and its fun! After 3 hours or 4 i get bored but can people start posting here?
Thanks To Mel & Arch for this ~. How to post a Hack/File correctly So you're interested in posting a file on MPGH. Whether it be an application, hack, or tool, this is the correct way of posting it. N