Animes to start on?

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Animes to start on?
Basically, I'm going to be bored af during the summer.

What animes are the best (in your opinion).

Not interested in any like AToT.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Code Geass, Eden of the east, Steins;Gate, Full metal alchemist, Toradora(if you're into that), Tokyo Ghoul, good anime this season are Charlotte, God Eater, Gangsta, and Overlord(also Dragon ball super if you're into shounen).
depends, u like long or short anime?
I'd prefer longer ones.
Quote Originally Posted by BawbMarley View Post
I'd prefer longer ones.
Since you like longer anime, I would recommend Code Geass it has a great story and is about 50 episodes long,
Quote Originally Posted by BawbMarley View Post
I'd prefer longer ones.
Monster and code Geass are both 30+ episodes..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Monster and code Geass are both 30+ episodes..
Jojo's and Monogatari 50-60

Top that mofo.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Jojo's and Monogatari 50-60

Top that mofo.
Srry I was mentioning series that actually are good and not boring af.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Srry I was mentioning series that actually are good and not boring af.
To be perfectly honest though, Monster was pretty damn boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


To be perfectly honest though, Monster was pretty damn boring.
That's because it isn't made with different camera scenes every three seconds to keep you interested like the Monogatari series.
Start on smaller animes like Elfen Lied, Steins;gate , Blood-C if you want , well, blood, or if you like big animes or want to remembre those that you watched as a kid, try DB and DBZ, One Piece, Pokémon, Digimon, Zatch Bell ...
One Piece, Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?