WTS40$ Visa Gift Cards

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
EDIT
i'll get it
EDIT : oh i thought it's a giveaway not sell :3
Quote Originally Posted by beyondandthrough View Post
So, yeah. I wanted to sell some visa gift cards(already selling an eBook, but maybe selling the actual ones here might be better.)


Price is 20$!

Will be giving out 1 vouch copy(if someone claims it this time )

You can buy the method from me as well (this is preferred).'

Contact me on skype:

sam.boar2


Not the public method.
I can take the vouch copy but its a virtual card to use on internet or they come to my home and give me the card ?
would like to see the answer to poxers question as im interested in these
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post

I can take the vouch copy but its a virtual card to use on internet or they come to my home and give me the card ?
Contact me on skype for the vouch copy

Quote Originally Posted by Susand View Post
would like to see the answer to poxers question as im interested in these
It's a physical card.
Quote Originally Posted by beyondandthrough View Post
Contact me on skype for the vouch copy



It's a physical card.
Damn bro do not want physical cards :/ .
How many posts do you need to take a vouch?

Also I want to buy one- can you provide any proof or anything as you don't have any vouches yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnderGr0und View Post
How many posts do you need to take a vouch?

Also I want to buy one- can you provide any proof or anything as you don't have any vouches yet.
1.5k.

If you add me on skype, I can show pics- kept one specifically for this.
Do you sell digital cards?
Quote Originally Posted by xbeast_ View Post
Do you sell digital cards?
Nope, sorry
So if its a physical card, are you posting worldwide?
Quote Originally Posted by cookie113 View Post
So if its a physical card, are you posting worldwide?
I'm decently sure the method works worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cookie113 View Post
So if its a physical card, are you posting worldwide?
Pretty sure the method works worldwide.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?