Can I get A Game Ban for Blatantly hacking in Casual?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can I get A Game Ban for Blatantly hacking in Casual?
Hey guys,

I cheated to get to Profile Rank 3 to play comp, but I played legit for every comp match. Do I have a risk of being banned?
NOPE Unless someone recorded you during casual.
Quote Originally Posted by Yen Shi View Post
NOPE Unless someone recorded you during casual.
Thanks, hopefully nobody did.
Quote Originally Posted by Yen Shi View Post
NOPE Unless someone recorded you during casual.
Steam don't allow recordings to be accepted to ban people
You can still upload it to YouTube and add it to steam profile, but you won't get banned if someone reported you with their video, however be conscious, anything can happen
Quote Originally Posted by Yen Shi View Post
NOPE Unless someone recorded you during casual.
WHAT? you can record yourself hacking in casual, put your profile link in the description of the video, and tell everyone who watched to report you. guess what. you're not getting banned.
Really unlikely.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?