Should MPGH Add new Programing Sections?
Dear Programmers of All Languages ,
I am Mike also known as Coder Never. I want to release a coding style/Section to MPGH, well there are two of them, but they fit in the same catorgy. Private Game Development (Remakes of Games that are easier to code, and that you can design for own style. One is called SA-MP which stands for San Andreas Multi-player , which is a online supported version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that anyone can code and put online. The other one is Runescape Private, this one is based of Runescape.com and is highly customizable. Both of these Languages are identical to C++ , but alot easier these two codes are the first Languages I ever learned, and in the grand scale of coding I looked back at it for reference, and it really helped me alot. I want you the programmers of MPGH to decide rather they should be added or if they shouldn't be added. I am not the best at both of them, but I know enough information to get people started at them, and give them the basics.
Please Note : Obama told me to post here so please do not flame me.
Sincerely ,
Fellow Programmer Coder Never
I am Mike also known as Coder Never. I want to release a coding style/Section to MPGH, well there are two of them, but they fit in the same catorgy. Private Game Development (Remakes of Games that are easier to code, and that you can design for own style. One is called SA-MP which stands for San Andreas Multi-player , which is a online supported version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that anyone can code and put online. The other one is Runescape Private, this one is based of Runescape.com and is highly customizable. Both of these Languages are identical to C++ , but alot easier these two codes are the first Languages I ever learned, and in the grand scale of coding I looked back at it for reference, and it really helped me alot. I want you the programmers of MPGH to decide rather they should be added or if they shouldn't be added. I am not the best at both of them, but I know enough information to get people started at them, and give them the basics.
Please Note : Obama told me to post here so please do not flame me.
Sincerely ,
Fellow Programmer Coder Never
