CA Hook 12/10/09

Posts 16–30 of 613 · Page 2 of 41
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
prob doesnt have nfd.
Define NFD please?
It's not a EXE so it doesn't inject itself. You need to manually inject?
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
prob doesnt have nfd.
NFD is server sided (a.k.a. patched.)
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
It's not a EXE so it doesn't inject itself. You need to manually inject?
That is correct.
This is a DLL called CaHook.dll
Inject with Perx or Valkryie (Xplicitts dosent work for me with this hack.)
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


NFD is server sided (a.k.a. patched.)


That is correct.
This is a DLL called CaHook.dll
Inject with Perx or Valkryie (Xplicitts dosent work for me with this hack.)
Nothing patched sir. Theres always a way. They use to say no recoil was patch.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Nothing patched sir. Theres always a way. They use to say no recoil was patch.
Technically you could freeze your coordinates of the Vertical address right before you hit the floor and then let it go, but that wouldn't be easy.
I don't think NFD would be easy to make again.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Technically you could freeze your coordinates of the Vertical address right before you hit the floor and then let it go, but that wouldn't be easy.
I don't think NFD would be easy to make again.

You could use a timer, from the drop jump to drop ration then time your freefal and guesstemate at peak. then lock the code, but ud still loose 20-60 health.

All posbilities.

Anyway

People! Test the hack! Post back youroperating systemrs and if it worked or not for you.
So what your saying basicly is i need a injector?
For example: Hacking nexons database and stealing drop codes.




Anyway, Nexon failed to update for me so im reinstalling atm.
and thats why WR pwns,
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
and thats why WR pwns,
Excuse me, but I really suck with your acronyns.
What the fuck is WR?

On a side note, Xplicitt made a big deal about a trusted member having two virus scans (I remember it clearly.)
How come he gets away with only one virus scan from the wrong site?
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post



You could use a timer, from the drop jump to drop ration then time your freefal and guesstemate at peak. then lock the code, but ud still loose 20-60 health.

All posbilities.

Anyway

People! Test the hack! Post back youroperating systemrs and if it worked or not for you.
That could work.
This hack works for me.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Excuse me, but I really suck with your acronyns.
What the fuck is WR?

On a side note, Xplicitt made a big deal about a trusted member having two virus scans (I remember it clearly.)
How come he gets away with only one virus scan from the wrong site?
WR = WarRock
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Excuse me, but I really suck with your acronyns.
What the fuck is WR?

On a side note, Xplicitt made a big deal about a trusted member having two virus scans (I remember it clearly.)
How come he gets away with only one virus scan from the wrong site?
Trusted and cleared member.


Check his sing up date.



And WR is war rock.
Well, since I'm noob I couldn't get it to work using both Perx and Syr1ng3. What is it that I could be doing wrong?
Posts 16–30 of 613 · Page 2 of 41
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?