Event notifiers: theory

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Event notifiers: theory
Hiya, I haven't seen a lot of talk about event notifiers on here, I guess people still believe in security by obscurity.

I'm a developer and I kinda just want to understand the theory behind the event notifiers people are buying: How do these notifiers get their information? Do they have level 1 accounts in all servers and realms that are feeding a server info about events, and then the notifier clients access that info with an API? Or are these events network sniffable? If so: what packets contain event info?

I couldn't find any discussion topics through search, so sorry if I break a rule or double post or something.
all i know is that there are lvl 1 characters on every realm, usually more than one, maybe from different notifiers. Because to get the event info you need to be on the realm
level 1 bots in the realm they detect when oryx shouts out example
"GRRRR 3 LICHES LEFT" or something
Quote Originally Posted by kjetulf View Post
Hiya, I haven't seen a lot of talk about event notifiers on here, I guess people still believe in security by obscurity.

I'm a developer and I kinda just want to understand the theory behind the event notifiers people are buying: How do these notifiers get their information? Do they have level 1 accounts in all servers and realms that are feeding a server info about events, and then the notifier clients access that info with an API? Or are these events network sniffable? If so: what packets contain event info?

I couldn't find any discussion topics through search, so sorry if I break a rule or double post or something.
Notifiers websites have a bot in each realm of each server. They read what Oryx say and transmit the information to the botmaster's server.
This server dispatch the informations to all his clients.

Needless to say, nothing is transmitted to the client if he doesnt have a valid notifier account.
Therefore, a friendly reminder : THERE IS NO KEYGENS FOR SERVERS-VALIDATED STUFF (Minecraft, Steam Keys, Eset-Nod User passwords, accounts in general)
the bots just sit inside a realm and hear oryx shout and that information goes to the notifier
late but
the bots are set to send information when it hears the keyword
example: keyword for sphinx is most likely Sphinx so when oryx says something about the sphinx in chat, the notifier will tell you the realm, server, population, and if the sphinx SPAWNED or DIED
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us