Forcing events.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Forcing events.
Just was wondering if it is possible to edit the game to think there was a previous event going on when it wasn't. For example, triggering the old team fortress event to work right now even though it was a few years ago.
Events are server-sided, so no. Some events can be exploited, like item drops, while it's going on though. But that's about it.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Events are server-sided, so no. Some events can be exploited, like item drops, while it's going on though. But that's about it.
~points to mah inboxie/email~ im all corn
there is a hack to do that but that hack is verry rare no one even post them in public and i saw a hack that can change the new even to an old event, to do that hack on vindictus, you need to disable hackshield
o.o asdasda well
I was able to edit the hfs and do missions that I never unlocked. So...vOv
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
I was able to edit the hfs and do missions that I never unlocked. So...vOv
Nice, this mean there are working "hfssign" or you made your own one?
Quote Originally Posted by mustang500gt View Post
Nice, this mean there are working "hfssign" or you made your own one?
There are working ones, and yes, I use to make my own HFS(2013).
I have even triggered an hfs to have me to april fools dances.
Haven't been banned yet either. I do know nude mods can get you banned though
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
There are working ones, and yes, I use to make my own HFS(2013).
I have even triggered an hfs to have me to april fools dances.
Haven't been banned yet either. I do know nude mods can get you banned though
Would it be possible to get the same result using a file switcher that the nude vindictus mods use.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyFog View Post
Would it be possible to get the same result using a file switcher that the nude vindictus mods use.
I don't know, and old tools will not work afaik
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
There are working ones, and yes, I use to make my own HFS(2013).
I have even triggered an hfs to have me to april fools dances.
Haven't been banned yet either. I do know nude mods can get you banned though
Im not interested in visual mods, but i would like to mess around with those hfs files.
There are public ones? any hint where i can find one?
Quote Originally Posted by mustang500gt View Post
Im not interested in visual mods, but i would like to mess around with those hfs files.
There are public ones? any hint where i can find one?
Pretty sure there is. I just haven't bothered with NA servers in ages. I'm always in Korean server. (Should still work since same game.)
I do know someone on MPGH has made a topic of him editting HFS to make his Transformation form OP like 90k health. I tried to ask him any further questions but he never responded. Which means he was only telling people it is still possible. And that he does not want to leak out any infos as devcat has patched these before.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
Pretty sure there is. I just haven't bothered with NA servers in ages. I'm always in Korean server. (Should still work since same game.)
I do know someone on MPGH has made a topic of him editting HFS to make his Transformation form OP like 90k health. I tried to ask him any further questions but he never responded. Which means he was only telling people it is still possible. And that he does not want to leak out any infos as devcat has patched these before.
Although I don't really know how to edit the hfs files to do stuff I do know that using the file switcher I am able to somewhat be able to alter some of the text files to talk to/shop at the general store while being in the inn but I wasn't able to buy stuff. Just want to know if it is possible to get the same result as editing the hfs files to force events but using file switchers.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyFog View Post
Although I don't really know how to edit the hfs files to do stuff I do know that using the file switcher I am able to somewhat be able to alter some of the text files to talk to/shop at the general store while being in the inn but I wasn't able to buy stuff. Just want to know if it is possible to get the same result as editing the hfs files to force events but using file switchers.
I added a store into Malina before and that other map to do my Lv 80 speed run back in the day.
Everything worked fine for me since the shops are client sided and such.
You sure you didn't try to force a GM shop into the inn? lol xD

Anyways, I just tried to google some hfs tools, I ain't see any updated ones so maybe the old ones still works.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
Anyways, I just tried to google some hfs tools, I ain't see any updated ones so maybe the old ones still works.
I think they just don't even bother to say they are patched, anyway are you saying there are working ones for korea?

Quote Originally Posted by MistyFog View Post
Although I don't really know how to edit the hfs files to do stuff I do know that using the file switcher I am able to somewhat be able to alter some of the text files to talk to/shop at the general store while being in the inn but I wasn't able to buy stuff. Just want to know if it is possible to get the same result as editing the hfs files to force events but using file switchers.
I think you can get the same result using a file switcher, i would give a try but i can't find a working file switcher.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us