VPS Selling

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
VPS Selling
I'm selling vps (s) if you want to purchase from me you can, PM me for Specs or I'll post specs in a few hours.

12% Discount off at the minute.

If you buy $22 you get 1 free for next purchase.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
I'm selling vps (s) if you want to purchase from me you can, PM me for Specs or I'll post specs in a few hours.

12% Discount off at the minute.

If you buy $22 you get 1 free for next purchase.
Wait a minute.. you cry some time before you don't have VPS for you server... and now you say you are selling them ?
Quote Originally Posted by popescu999 View Post
Wait a minute.. you fry yourself some time before you don't have VPS for you server... and now you say you are selling them ?

I got a job. ANyways pm me for more details.
What happen to Owl Realms? :P
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
What happen to Owl Realms? :P

Read the 7th and 8th page of owl realms topic
That's a scam... nobody should read..
If anyone wants to buy a legit VPS, I provide discounts on VPS price for 5% of all donations recieved
Skype me for info hehe.
but fremm lags like shit, who would trust one of your vpses^^
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
but fremm lags like shit, who would trust one of your vpses^^
Funny guy, you really think frem lags due to the vps? Good luck fixing seraphs lag on our server oh crap I forgot, you dont make fixes, you just leach them
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Funny guy, you really think frem lags due to the vps? Good luck fixing seraphs lag on our server oh crap I forgot, you dont make fixes, you just leach them
you claim you have no lag/fixed lag but you still rubberband shit loads
and yes, it is the vps, you have a shitty ass vps that you get from Shadowlord or some shit you said on Skype, its weird how it lags though when you guys only added in about 2 new things
And I dont leech, of course I will use something thats capable for SD... thats why you guys are so far behind with no progress whatsoever, at least I've made custom/prod behaviors and implemented them, as well with around 8-9 prod/custom maps.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

you claim you have no lag/fixed lag but you still rubberband shit loads
and yes, it is the vps, you have a shitty ass vps that you get from Shadowlord or some shit you said on Skype, its weird how it lags though when you guys only added in about 2 new things
And I dont leech, of course I will use something thats capable for SD... thats why you guys are so far behind with no progress whatsoever, at least I've made custom/prod behaviors and implemented them, as well with around 8-9 prod/custom maps.
Theres a tool that grabs prod maps, plus the behaviours you added are ripped from fabianos hahaha, dont get me started, plus the vps isnt from shadow lord, we were going to get a testing VPS off him but it never happened so I bought two vpses, $80 one and $40 for prod and testing.

Fixed lag was refering to the main lag that players experienced, that the players who played back then would know about and added 2 things? I guess 4 custom dungeons, AOE Healing pets, and but load of items is 2 things? Great math, and tbh i could honestly leach all the things you have and be "a good coder" but I dont implement most released stuff, I try to figure it out or get my devs to make it XD
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Theres a tool that grabs prod maps, plus the behaviours you added are ripped from fabianos hahaha, dont get me started, plus the vps isnt from shadow lord, we were going to get a testing VPS off him but it never happened so I bought two vpses, $80 one and $40 for prod and testing.

Fixed lag was refering to the main lag that players experienced, that the players who played back then would know about and added 2 things? I guess 4 custom dungeons, AOE Healing pets, and but load of items is 2 things? Great math, and tbh i could honestly leach all the things you have and be "a good coder" but I dont implement most released stuff, I try to figure it out or get my devs to make it XD
yeh please copy and paste a behave from fabiano and tell me if it works
you get at least 10 errors
fabiano uses diff state names and definitions and shit
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


yeh please copy and paste a behave from fabiano and tell me if it works
you get at least 10 errors
fabiano uses diff state names and definitions and shit
Its soo easy to convert it
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Its soo easy to convert it
*Not a single custom behave atleast for 2 months*
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Its soo easy to convert it
still
at least i took the time to add in anything to the server, whether it was already made or i made it myself..
I didnt use the map ripper from krelay anyways, cba going to find an abby and snake pit and udl and all those maps just to rip them when it takes 5 mins to make in editor.
youre going nowhere if you think youre only gonna use youre own shit, well, maybe youll go somewhere, but it will take indeed very long.
its ok to leech, almost every source owner has leeched other sources works.
funny thing is you dont do a single thing for fremminik, dylan/ahlwong do all of it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?