PostRotmg Price Grabber

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Very nice thank you
Hello all. I have finished developing the fully functional price grabber.



I would like to know if anyone is still interested in using it so i can post it.

new features:
-GUI
-Optional Potion Price Updates
-All Item Pricing
-Price Inaccuracy Warnings
-More Accurate BS offer detection, a lot more accurate for that matter



Thanks
looks nice
but i would round the numbers so its not like 4.63749274947
Quote Originally Posted by colson View Post
looks nice
but i would round the numbers so its not like 4.63749274947
exact values are the best kind of values but yeah i should probably format it to 3 decimal places like the potion prices
Quote Originally Posted by ruusey View Post
Hello all. I have finished developing the fully functional price grabber.



I would like to know if anyone is still interested in using it so i can post it.

new features:
-GUI
-Optional Potion Price Updates
-All Item Pricing
-Price Inaccuracy Warnings
-More Accurate BS offer detection, a lot more accurate for that matter



Thanks
I would be very interested in using this if you continued to update it!
Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post


I would be very interested in using this if you continued to update it!
Yeah sorry this project has been dead for me for a while. It seems like people want to use it so i'm gonna revamp it. It was very near production status where i left it so ill see if i can get a solid piece of code out to you this weekend or before
Quote Originally Posted by ruusey View Post
Yeah sorry this project has been dead for me for a while. It seems like people want to use it so i'm gonna revamp it. It was very near production status where i left it so ill see if i can get a solid piece of code out to you this weekend or before
Awesome, I wish you the best of luck with this!
Is it updated?
Thanks for the release.
The problem is that everyone just posts low prices on realmeye hoping that one day someone will whisper them.. You can actually sell it for more.
Nice though
The problem is that everyone just posts low prices on realmeye hoping that one day someone will whisper them.. You can actually sell it for more.
Could you post it please? or PM it to me?
Awesome idea. Good luck with future updates.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?