My first Mod [L96a1 Leopard]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]My first Mod (L96a1 Leopard)
I made a Skin for L96a1

There is a picture:



Hope u like it =D
L96a1 Leopard.rarattachment deleted · 98 downloads before removal
opps sorry i forget to upload it lol
Release? .
There is it have fun =D
leopards have stripes.... ?!?!?!
thats a tiger skin and looks like one from op7
btw i like tigers so ill wait for it to be aproved
if the scope whole was black still i would think it was perfect
Looks cool.

/Approved

Post results.



Guys I don't mess with mods much if at all. My question would be do other players see this? I mean that airstrike hack is like a m9 mod. There are all kinds of mods now for shooting from knives. Which are obvious and which aren't. I'd like to use this but not if others will ghost me and see a tiger striped L9 lol
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Looks cool.

/Approved

Post results.



Guys I don't mess with mods much if at all. My question would be do other players see this? I mean that airstrike hack is like a m9 mod. There are all kinds of mods now for shooting from knives. Which are obvious and which aren't. I'd like to use this but not if others will ghost me and see a tiger striped L9 lol
Other cannot see them.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Looks cool.

/Approved

Post results.



Guys I don't mess with mods much if at all. My question would be do other players see this? I mean that airstrike hack is like a m9 mod. There are all kinds of mods now for shooting from knives. Which are obvious and which aren't. I'd like to use this but not if others will ghost me and see a tiger striped L9 lol
like he said they can see it because these are client side texture hacks
Cool then my next question would be regarding stuff like.. faster fire w/ L9, shooting with M9, etc. How CAN'T that be seen lol
Does anyone have a skin for the L96A1 super magnum because its only regular L9's and Arctics -_-"
Quote Originally Posted by xX_EPYON_Xx View Post
Does anyone have a skin for the L96A1 super magnum because its only regular L9's and Arctics -_-"
Epic bump gfto choob!
yeah, i perfer see your pic then the leopard!
Uhh -_- i didnt mean to do something bad D: D:
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?