OutdatedTrove Cheat Trainer 08/01/2015

Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
Don`t work :C Who can help me guys?
Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfly123 View Post
Will TROVE ban you for using this?
Only if people have reported you for hacking or someone sends Glyph a video recording of you clearly hacking. (Tip:Only rage hack when you're by yourself or with trusted friends)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DroyD View Post
Don`t work :C Who can help me guys?
This tells us nothing of your situation.
I'm a windows 7 32-bit user. Both injectors only come up with a white window. Nothing but the Mphg and Trove logo are visible
I have the same if FattyJewb... help please
You sir are a genius and I would like to thank you for your hard work : D
Once Again Great on the hacks i love your work because of you i can Actually Play Shadow Archer Without getting my A$% Beat Everytime lol Also DarkM i have a Question for you about anouther Game Royal Quest would love for you to contact me Or Just Tell me If you Quit Updating the hack for it
I think im having a mpgh error or idk, when i try to download it it just say me error on the webpage
Quote Originally Posted by nakapo View Post
I think im having a mpgh error or idk, when i try to download it it just say me error on the webpage
Work for me, try another browser.
Quote Originally Posted by kataketo View Post
Work for me, try another browser.
Already tried with other browser and same thing, can saomeone give me another link?
hm, am i the only one who cant get the trainer to inject?
what's the meaning of only when you attack mobs/boss of the gunslinger freeze fly option?
How does the Attack Speed Hack work?
Really good release OP.
I used it and it works great I really enjoyed it. I recently joined the Trove community and honestly I actually had a CBT invite but supposed this game would go nowhere. Downloaded it yesterday and have been binging, now level 10.
@SirLego
The "Attack Speed Hack" is just client sided as to what I've experienced and read among the past posts. To the server and other people playing you are attacking at a normal speed thus it is purely an aesthetic, not an actual attack speed hack. You just see it as a speed hack, no one else does and the server doesn't register it.
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Si tu veux.envoie le moi une fois fini
Y'a pas de soucis Sa avance tout doucement mais surement, je le continue quand j'ai un peu de temps ..

bit. ly/1N2scJq
attack speed works but with time its getting out
Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?