ExclamationWTS[WTS] Paysafecard exchange service ---> Paypal/Skrill

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] Paysafecard exchange service ---> Paypal/Skrill
I'm taking all paysafecards for the following rates:

€10 Psc = €8.50 Paypal/Skrill (0.85:1) <--- Good value
€20 Psc = €17,00 Paypal/Skrill (0.85:1) <--- Good value
€25 Psc = €21,50 Paypal/Skrill (0.86:1) <--- Better value
€50 Psc = €43,50 Paypal/Skrill (0.87:1) <--- Great value
€100 Psc = €87,50 Paypal/Skrill (0.875:1) <--- Best value




Also doing skrill for paypal trades, the prices are negiotiated as there are fees!

Got Skype ? > Send me your skype in PM

Also looking for long-term costumers! We can build a long-lasting relationship, which will get you better rates if we trade in bigger bulks.

Trolls who say that I should go first, please don't bother

Payments only via Friends and Family!
I am interested, if someone could please go first though for vouch.

Or... I request Middleman @FanticSteal
IF STILL AVAILABLE - MESSAGE ME. skype: papay0101
Lol.
Join date = Jul 2015

Demands friends as family as payment and won't go first

Scammer 100% assured. Be very cautious with this guy, use a middleman.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?