Hello everybody!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hello everybody!
Hi everyone, I just joined here because my friend told me that here I can learn how to get free stuff via social engineering, hacking etc. So I decided to have go at it, hopefully I can meet some of you and have a great time.
You won't be social engineering on this site...
Quote Originally Posted by Damxh View Post
You won't be social engineering on this site...
Why wouldn't I?
we dont welcome scammers here
Quote Originally Posted by Damxh View Post
we dont welcome scammers here
wth are you talking about man?! this is how you welcome people here? by telling them they're scammers. lol
Don't flame in this thread please it's a violation of rules.Furthermore he said he wants to social engineer on this site That manipulation of people i.e scamming so get your facts straight please before you embarrass yourself even more,
Now I think this is why idiot's need proper etiquette and grammar rephrase your post to I can learn how to social engineer on this site to be used off site
Welcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to this fine community, enjoy your stay!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us