AngryWhy does nexon fail?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Why does nexon fail?
Well my main account was banned... Honestly, it was about time, but oh well. I filed a ticket and I'm going to find out the reason I was banned.
Fucking retarded considering I had spent $35 on this fucking game...

Oh well, just goes to show that nexon blows...

Considering I had a perm scar trispear and perm m4a1 cqbr I'm pretty sure I can get my account unbanned. (chances are, I won't)

Doesn't really seem like I should have been banned for hacking considering I hacked like maybe... 10 times on this account plus chamming like maybe... 1 game a day. Oh well
You hacked.
Of course nexon will ban you.
Use cleaners next time
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Well my main account was banned... Honestly, it was about time, but oh well. I filed a ticket and I'm going to find out the reason I was banned.
Fucking retarded considering I had spent $35 on this fucking game...

Oh well, just goes to show that nexon blows...

Considering I had a perm scar trispear and perm m4a1 cqbr I'm pretty sure I can get my account unbanned. (chances are, I won't)

Doesn't really seem like I should have been banned for hacking considering I hacked like maybe... 10 times on this account plus chamming like maybe... 1 game a day. Oh well
*hint* *hint* I think you fail for hacking on your main account. Don't blame nexon for your stupidity *wink* *wink*
Well I VIP on my main.

You just have to less obvious, if no one reports you, you will never get looked at.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Well I VIP on my main.

You just have to less obvious, if no one reports you, you will never get looked at.
I was banned for 'harassment' lol...

BTW dick chugger I use a cleaner daily
And forsaken I'm not stupid at all, really

There are fucking 1lt and higher accounts that hack that haven't been banned... nexon needs to get its priorities straight

Starting over from the beginning isnt that bad really, I can legitly maintain a 2.5 kdr on my noob account so I don't think it will take long to hit csm again
Yea, i've had my main since the days of GodMode and EXP/GP hacking
I had a cracked version of MPGH's VIP >.>
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
Yea, i've had my main since the days of GodMode and EXP/GP hacking
I had a cracked version of MPGH's VIP >.>

lol and yea don't make it obvious man i have gotten banned be4 but i have chammed on my main account and everything and not gotten banned by doing simple stuff like not prefiring and shiz
I Found The Definition For Nexon In The Dictionary

Nexon=Fail

That Is Why They Fail.....
you can keep blaming nexon for failing...but really its not them the games not perfect its far from u think nexon fails cause they banned u but really u banned urslef using hacks and got cocky so dont cry here bud
Quote Originally Posted by mxshwarz View Post
you can keep blaming nexon for failing...but really its not them the games not perfect its far from u think nexon fails cause they banned u but really u banned urslef using hacks and got cocky so dont cry here bud
ok so if its our fault for hacking kinda seems like ur defending nexon (we are here becuz we all hack!!) we can get banned for anything when nexon knows we are using mpgh
It's in their blood.
LOL. Yeah Crusty ive played with u before remember? All you do is talk shit to everybody and about how much hacks u got and what not. No wonder you got banned.
Dam you must have been hurting ppls feelings in there.

LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
LOL. Yeah Crusty ive played with u before remember? All you do is talk shit to everybody and about how much hacks u got and what not. No wonder you got banned.
Dam you must have been hurting ppls feelings in there.

LMAO
whats my username?

Hint: My IGN isnt crusty
They have bad coders and a poor code buliding
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us