Lightbulb[WIP] Tr0v3 Toolbox !

Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Bonne idée le % pour le speedhack mais bon, j'ai laissé tombé quand j'ai vue que le max du speed c'est 162 maximum, c'est pour ça que je fait le speedhack a 100 et 151 après tu va trop vite et tu fait du sur-place avec des rollback
Merci de l'info !
Si ton speedhack fonctionne, nul besoin d'en faire un autre

- - - Updated - - -

Update !
Code obfuscation and compression for the toolbox, and others scripts outside the toolbox (7's fishbot for ex)
something about the break block faster?
Quote Originally Posted by gigino View Post
something about the break block faster?
Ever seen until now, maybe later i will search for this, thank's for the idea
Quote Originally Posted by tlfxtoskaman View Post
Ever seen until now, maybe later i will search for this, thank's for the idea
No problem i was thinking if the lasermacy and block dmg was all server side maybe something not so it could be exploited to fast mining or similar
Quote Originally Posted by gigino View Post
something about the break block faster?
Changing block type allows slightly faster block breaking speed. (e.g. mining infinitum with normal block breaking speed, not sure if patched in future updates)
Changing lasermancy is not tested yet. (idk how to)
I have some problems with the crashhandler disabler, my patch is recognized as false positive ..
I will remove the script, and for the button i will display few messages on how to replace the faked CrashHandler,
I wanted to release the test version, but it is not yet ready..

Why i remove the patch ? 1 and 2
Yes, this just need some tests to see what we can do, what we can't do ..
Nice, I would like to test this tool.

Can you add a window to log the chatting, with function : search and filter(or highlight). so we will not miss items we want in the trade channel.
Hi all! I'm back!

Bad news : Bad luck, my computer is dead.
I can't backup my hdd now.. I need to re-write all from scratch!
I will take my time but some scripts are already saved on another computer..
I'm not dead lol I'm playing games and i have no time this month ..

I will come back later! Cya & thx to follow this thread

Ps: my english is always bad but that's not a problem if i can help you and you can understand me x)
Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?