Beautiful

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Beautiful


CnC & Rate. I think this is my best one yet. I know I haven't been posting lately, but I'm back now.
i need some of your c4d's man i many. and very few good ones.
Great looking sig, but too cluttered imo. I'm a pretty extreme minimalist though.
In the first one the gold shatter thing just doesn't go with the sig.

2nd one has too many things going on at once.

can't rate this. incomplete.
Gold shatter's good imo. brings the sig back to an "almost-red-blooded" sig and not photo effects.
Over C4d whored.
Yeah, I think it's a bit overly cluttered, particularly on the right hand side.
You should try making simple tags
Effect C4Ds are only good sometimes mayn.
You should trying making a sig with no C4D or maybe just one or two, you clutter them to much (c4d whore)
Yus.
Make a tag that is minimalistic.
Not your best, a little over c4d'd.
Text is great though.
9/10
Yup. Iz is agreeing with everyone else, tho.
Exactly as everyone else has said
dont like the second one, love the first one
Already seen the second one in your other post. First one looks good as fuck, holy shit.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us