Sound modding?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sound modding?
I remember reading an article a long time ago (I forget where) about editing the sound in CA so footsteps are much louder.
I'm getting sick of being Ghetto and pausing my music and cranking my speakers when in the Waverider Tower or some other hiding places.

Do you think its possible to make a utility like the texture removers that toggles footsteps being louder or normal?
It would be like a super mini chams
I know we have some people who are good at sound editing out there, are you up to it?
i could prob do it, i will have a look for the fiiles now.. ill get back to you on it
this is easy to do for those who are experienced
I can do this.
I might go try right now.
i cant even find the footstep sound
Yeah that would be really easy. Just record a really loud sound and you will hear it when someone comes near you. However, it becomes annoying and hurts ur ears after a while (Id imagine)
all u would need to do is amplify the footstep sound.. if i could find it..
Because the sounds are in .wav already, you can just use the Windows Recodring thing that comes on every computer to amplify the sound and resave it
Hmmm, I'll try...
this is actually quite easy
What's the file name then? >.>
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?