Top 5

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Top 5
I just watched the Movie "Top 5"

List your Top 5 rappers

1) Biggie

2) Nas

3) Ice Cube

4) Scarface

5) Tech N9ne
1. MattyBRaps
2. Matty B Wraps
3. But wait theres more!
4. Arunforce
5. Dave84311
6. Royce
7. OP
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
1. MattyBRaps
2. Matty B Wraps
3. But wait theres more!
4. Arunforce
5. Dave84311
6. Royce
7. OP
Fuck I forgot to put Matty B as my # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5....
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Fuck I forgot to put Matty B as my # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5....
Let us Not give him any more fame
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
Let us Not give him any more fame
To late i'm just waiting for him to hit a world tour it wont be long now for someone to see the profit in him.
Top 5 as of right now :

1) G-Eazy

2) Kendrik Lamar

3) A$AP Fergy

4) Kid Cudi

5) Me
1. Kendrick
2. G-Eazy
3. Logic
4. Tech N9ne
5. Chance the Rapper (dont hate)
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
He is a talented artist, but just an all around terrible person.
Top 5 Ever?

1. 2Pac
2. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Kendrick Lamar
4. J Cole (I swear to fucking god, no one gives him credit)
5. Jay Z
1. Eminem
2. Orelsan
3. 50 cent
4. watsky
5. obie trice

That all on me don't hate
1. Pac
2. Lil bibbie
3. Gucci mane
4. Chief keef
5. Young scooter
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us