FUCK WINDOWS 10

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
I actually have no issues with Win10
There is nothing wrong with it. What is your problem?
Some people have had bootloops after upgrading; screen flashing; 6 hours hanging on "shutting down system"; the rollback data being wiped and so on ....

Others, however, have had no issues whatsoever. Deffo going to upgrade for "dat-dere-DX12" but will wait abit until it is patched some more.
Its not bad what u on bout m8.
I think Windows 8.1 < Windows 10. I'm waiting for more DirectX 12 support in games.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


Every time Microsoft tries to make an OS better than 7, they fail. lelelel.
No. No, they didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


No. No, they didn't.
I find that funny, since Windows XP is still one of the best windows out there, even when its out of date and is NOT safe to use, Windows 10 is one of my favorites.. Don't care if there'll be people who say "oh, but what about your privacy" how about no? These are things we agree upon when we install the update or even consider windows 10, and trust me Windows 7 secretly did same what Windows 10 does now but in a public attention.

I agree with you Hunter's Sheep :P
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I find that funny, since Windows XP is still one of the best windows out there, even when its out of date and is NOT safe to use, Windows 10 is one of my favorites.. Don't care if there'll be people who say "oh, but what about your privacy" how about no? These are things we agree upon when we install the update or even consider windows 10, and trust me Windows 7 secretly did same what Windows 10 does now but in a public attention.

I agree with you Hunter's Sheep :P
Windows 8.1 was great in my opinion, and 50% of the people that say win8 is bad didn't even try it.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


Windows 8.1 was great in my opinion, and 50% of the people that say win8 is bad didn't even try it.
Windows 8.1 was great too in my opinion, its just it had few compatibility issues. Other than that I found it amazing.
hahhahaha love this thread
I don't have a problem with Windows 10.
PS: To rollback. go to settings, Update and security..


i upgraded 2 days ago and everything seems fine
Windows 8.1 is much better than Windows 10 for me.
I've used 10 for few days and I wasn't happy at all.
Im gonna stick with 8.1 until there is some shit like 10.1 or smth.
Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
Windows 8.1 is much better than Windows 10 for me.
I've used 10 for few days and I wasn't happy at all.
Im gonna stick with 8.1 until there is some shit like 10.1 or smth.
You just actually didn't say that? God you're retarded, truly mate.
I like windows 10, i think its better than windows 7
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?