WTSMatch.com Subscriptions 50% off [Privacy] [Respectful] [Safe]

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Match.com Subscriptions 50% off [Privacy] [Respectful] [Safe]


Hello Everyone!


I am offering match.com subscriptions 50% off their original price! My method is 100% safe and privacy is my #1 concern. I understand the realm of relationships & love and such can be a sensitive subject so do not expect any questions or statements about match, your profile or anything of the sort.

The pricing is as follows:
12 Month Subscription: $125
6 Month Subscription: $71 + match.com Guarantee!
3 Month Subscription: $40
1 Month Subscription: $21

 
What is the Match.com Guarantee?



Payments are all thru Paypal

Add me on skype:
Code:
MPGH-Chase
Bump! I know a few of you guys have to want this
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?