Fake screenshot you can't did only 4700 point with 300 kills and 200 kills
Its not a fake screenshot , i was in a room like this once before. it wil do 9/10 rounsd before ending the game like blasting , while ur playing TDM ,and ur score will be saved on scoreboard. thats why u have so many kills there
BOYS IT ISN'T A FAKE!! I TOO HAD THIS BUG.... INFINITE TDM... ROOM BUGGED XD...
I've maked 25k exp in 1 match... @whackfiles you can not do this bug... it's random... D: and it is also rarelly XD
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by whackfiles
Hi guys! i was wondering! Anyone Know How To Bug The TDM Room , so it last 9/10 Rounds. So u get like 40k exp.
OMG YOU ARE SO PRO... BAN IS INCOMING.. IN THE SCREENSHOT, YOU CAN SEE THE NAME... delete the screenshot before a gm look this post...
Originally Posted by dano20zombie
BOYS IT ISN'T A FAKE!! I TOO HAD THIS BUG.... INFINITE TDM... ROOM BUGGED XD...
I've maked 25k exp in 1 match... @whackfiles you can not do this bug... it's random... D: and it is also rarelly XD
- - - Updated - - -
OMG YOU ARE SO PRO... BAN IS INCOMING.. IN THE SCREENSHOT, YOU CAN SEE THE NAME... delete the screenshot before a gm look this post...
Not mine account , so pro after all . HAHA
ah ok... then remain the screen on the forum XD then he will be banned :'D
Originally Posted by dano20zombie
ah ok... then remain the screen on the forum XD then he will be banned :'D
I dont think so , cause its no hack , its bugg by the game itself , so maby deranked a bit