Anime Romance/Slice Of life recommendation?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Anime Romance/Slice Of life recommendation?
I really love this genre type of anime and im willing to listen to some recommendation.
Ive so far watched:
My little monster
Golden Time
Blue spring ride
Ano natsu Matteru
Dusk maiden of amnesia
Kokoro connect
Nisekoi
Say "i love you"
Toradora
White album 1 and 2
ANYTHING? I need help because im craving more!
Bakemonogatari
Mashiro Iro no syphony was a good anime for me, haven't seen it in years, also leaves you with a twist on the woman he chooses.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Mashiro Iro no syphony was a good anime for me, haven't seen it in years, also leaves you with a twist on the woman he chooses.
SECOND THIS SHIT. Second Harem I've seen where the main character isn't as dense as a brick.

Try out Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches!
Okay thank you guys!!
ouran high school host club/ junjou romantica any cooking based anime
Boku no Pic-//Shot

Lmao, just kidding. I would recommend going to an anime streaming website and looking for the "slice of life/romance" category. As for recommendations, I liked Lovely Complex a lot.
Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Hanasaku Iroha
Sakura Trick (only if u like yuri and don't care about wasting time. This show is pretty good at that lel)
Usagi Drop (if u like it, read the manga afterwards)
Ore Monogatari

You pretty much nailed most of the top tier romance anime
Oh okay thank you for the recommendations!!
Ore no Monogatari
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun
Garden of Words MAN TRUST ME
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?