Who knew?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Who knew?
I didn't know these still dropped just got one xD



when do they stop
i heard some people saying that they doesnt drop (they said it a couple of days ago). i guess they're lying
Reskinned DBlades and Doom Bows have been out for so long now, I've got more of the reskinned versions than the original one.

I miss the old ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Quik RS View Post
Reskinned DBlades and Doom Bows have been out for so long now, I've got more of the reskinned versions than the original one.

I miss the old ones.
Winter reskins still drop...
Rip in kubum
Quote Originally Posted by SniperBuckian View Post
Winter reskins still drop...
Rip in kubum
yeah i got one today aswell
Is it a summer thing or month of the mad god?
Quote Originally Posted by SweetSyrup View Post
Is it a summer thing or month of the mad god?
It was meant to be just for MOTMG at the time (June I think) and 2 months on they still haven't removed it. Kabum has basically abandoned rotmg anyway so... I got reskin dbow so yeah, they're still around haha
well, they are back on the game, and will start developing as you can see here
Doesn't this technically mean that they have doubled the droprate of whites in udls and abyss'?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?