C++ questions
I am converting a code from c++ to c#.
I am stuck here:
m_pChildren[nX * 2 + nZ];
seems simple? Well maybe for you. m_pChildren is a pointer to a class. What confuses me is that it is NOT an array of objects, it is an object it self. How come that works?
And later on the code it says this:
m_pChildren = pNodes[nOffset];
pNodes actually being a list of the same class that m_pChildren is. This part actually makes sense but the part above is complete gibberish for me.
I am stuck here:
m_pChildren[nX * 2 + nZ];
seems simple? Well maybe for you. m_pChildren is a pointer to a class. What confuses me is that it is NOT an array of objects, it is an object it self. How come that works?
And later on the code it says this:
m_pChildren = pNodes[nOffset];
pNodes actually being a list of the same class that m_pChildren is. This part actually makes sense but the part above is complete gibberish for me.
