I won ak47-scope!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
I won ak47-scope!
Thats right bish! I won AK47-Scope in 6k zp.
Just goes to show crates are random since i have spent 74k of zp on kriss crates.
I also won deagle camo but that is beside my point.
My point being WTF?!?!
Why would they make it random like that, your chances should increase with the more zp you spend.

If any1 wants to play right now my IGN is [*-OsIrIs-*]
-no i dont hack so z8games u better not frikken ban me. I only hack COD nowdays...
W00W GRAZ!, Should wish i won that!
Congratulations,but I think this is spam.Isn't it?
nope, i made sure i brought up a valid argument in the topic. I know you would like to be a minion but dont call spam on everything.
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
nope, i made sure i brought up a valid argument in the topic. I know you would like to be a minion but dont call spam on everything.
I didn't said spam.But when someone(Choobs) make something like this everyone say "Spam."

EDIT:Is Ak47-Scoped coloured in black and like a red flame?
Congratulations, enjoy the extra bullets and the aim

and its black with red ballotra lol

EDIT: heres a pic so you can see it from side:




-Greengo-
um... good for you?
thanks, after using it ingame:
its jus slightly more accurate, faster reload, extreme power and the scope is near useless.
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
Thats right bish! I won AK47-Scope in 6k zp.
Just goes to show crates are random since i have spent 74k of zp on kriss crates.
I also won deagle camo but that is beside my point.
My point being WTF?!?!
Why would they make it random like that, your chances should increase with the more zp you spend.

If any1 wants to play right now my IGN is [*-OsIrIs-*]
-no i dont hack so z8games u better not frikken ban me. I only hack COD nowdays...
Share acc.'s noa?

And grats. In fucking 6k zp? LIES I SAY LIES
i want to play against u!
Nice! But I think I was a little more lucky! !000zp left and i was like fuck this. I bought the crate hoping for 500gp and then BAM! AK 47 SCOPED!!!! It is WAY better than scar light! I get only hs with it.
Damn gambling crates lol. When I get more GP or ZP I'll gamble a lil more, right now I'm happy with my AWM. I be pissing people off XD and I've barely been playin for a lil over a week
Lucky................
ive spent over 400kzp n those crates and ive won 230 coupons which i traded for m4a1 custom ak knife ak gold and criss but still no ak cop
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
Thats right bish! I won AK47-Scope in 6k zp.
Just goes to show crates are random since i have spent 74k of zp on kriss crates.
I also won deagle camo but that is beside my point.
My point being WTF?!?!
Why would they make it random like that, your chances should increase with the more zp you spend.

If any1 wants to play right now my IGN is [*-OsIrIs-*]
-no i dont hack so z8games u better not frikken ban me. I only hack COD nowdays...
Congratulations. People like you deserve cookies. Oreo or chips ahoy?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us