secret answer

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
secret answer
Hello all , I have my g1 game account with password and identifiant ...

I want to chance my password ....but i really dont remember what is he ...

Can i have a chance to find it again with any programs or with writing a letter support to gamers first ?
send a ticket to gamersfirst but i warn you
it takes long
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
send a ticket to gamersfirst but i warn you
it takes long
yep he resumed what i was going to say
ok ok ,thx i send a tiket but i am not sure if they will send me again my secret answer XD
To be honest, probably won't even get help if you even send in a Ticket.
=/
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
To be honest, probably won't even get help if you even send in a Ticket.
=/
I got my SQ and password changed when I came back to war rock I'm so glad i didn't delete my MoneyBookers info <3

took maybe a few days but it was a little worth the wait to get my hands on a retail account I forgot I had untill I found some pictures on my old HDD of me on it
Try with a ticket.. but they get so many a day from hacks and bans.. it'll take a huge amount of time and they could always ignore it.
That's just luckyness.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
That's just luckyness.
is luckyness and word
and if it is that is spelt wrongly danny
i expect better from you
didnt this password problem get posted a few days ago???
(by someone else)

it's not likely to find out anything?

i'd just make a new account and this time - keep up with your info!
Quote Originally Posted by salient View Post
didnt this password problem get posted a few days ago???
(by someone else)

it's not likely to find out anything?

i'd just make a new account and this time - keep up with your info!
yeah someone made a post like yesterday or day before, and i highly doubt they will give it back from a ticket since they in so much sht right now with the increasing of hacking being so high lately lol
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
yeah someone made a post like yesterday or day before, and i highly doubt they will give it back from a ticket since they in so much sht right now with the increasing of hacking being so high lately lol
11+ rooms ftw, rarely any hackers over 11+ unless acc is hacked/stolen
sorry men there is no way to get ur pass back or secret answer even if u send a ticket...because they gonna think that u bought this acc or u found it on internet and they're not gonna send u the pass sorry men
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us