WTSUnranked w/ 5wins

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unranked w/ 5wins
Games-> prntscr . com/818a3c
Proof -> prntscr . com/818azm
Inventory -> prntscr . com/818bdo
Contact me on skype :Yorookie
Quote Originally Posted by yoRookie View Post
Games-> prntscr . com/818a3c
Proof -> prntscr . com/818azm
Inventory -> prntscr . com/818bdo
Contact me on skype :Yorookie
That inventory has literally no skins worth over 5 cents.
SCAMMER, my 15 bucks are gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yorookie scammed me. My 15 bucks are gone. He was selling his CSGO account, I paid him 15 bucks but when he gave me the account he changed the password and blocked me, so I have no access to the account.
Quote Originally Posted by kingfanta View Post
SCAMMER, my 15 bucks are gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yorookie scammed me. My 15 bucks are gone. He was selling his CSGO account, I paid him 15 bucks but when he gave me the account he changed the password and blocked me, so I have no access to the account.
Show proof in scammer grave.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?