PostWTSDayZ Standalone - Quick Gear Service

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Standalone - Quick Gear Service
Johnson's - DayZ Standalone - Quick Gear Service



SKYPE: JohnsonGFX

STATUS: OPEN


ABOUT ME:
My name is Johnson, I have been playing DayZ Standalone since release, I played the mod for two years so I know the ins and outs of DayZ. Now I play so much and enjoy looting I want to sell the gear I get to make a bit of money doing what I love and also to help other players progress. All items collected are collected LEGIT and no duping or hacking was used. I hope my shop helps a lot of people. I store all my gear in tents on low pop servers in hidden places.


SHOP:
STOCK (06/08/2015):
  • 12x Steyr AUG A1
  • 9x SVDs
  • 10x M4A1
  • 14x AKM
  • 6x AK74
  • 5x AKs-74U
  • 9x Mosin 9130

    *ASK FOR PRICES ON SKYPE AS I DO DEALS ON ITEMS IN BULK
    Each gun come with 3 FULL magazines and if anymore items are wanted e.g. Clothes I have them so I can negotiate prices over skype)



ADDING PROOF NOW

*PLEASE NOTE* All gear is on PUBLIC servers. All transactions are made using PayPal.
Add proof please, if you can't post links space them out.
Added on skype
anyone know who sells hacked m4 saw some guy earlier with a hacked m4 wondering if anyone sells them
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?