QuestionHelp me [file name]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help me [file name]
anyone know where I can change the aim of the game?
q file is?
go to UI_HUD_Info extract it and go to the folder: SCOPES, they are 2 foled in there called DTX and SPR, if u know what scope u want u should only check the names if u don't use the DTXConvert.exe and change it lithtech and open it up with the Photoshop, after doing that just swap names witht eh one u want, ohh and don't forget to do the same with the SPR's in the folder SPR

if u still don't know, well let me show u with TV
No I do not want to know this kind of sight.
more to the game but even the normal weapons.
I even put a picture there.
is this sight that I want to know where it is.
i c, i noticed that now, well next time put a BIG picture!!!! for god sake its to little =O, i didn't noticed till now.
plz plz plz name file ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us