can't see multiboxed accounts
Hi folks,
I've played around with ISBoxer an had my first successes except the following:
when i login with toon one, i go a bit apart the spawnpoint in the hub exit glyph and start the second login-procedure.
the second toon is logged in, spawns at the hub and i was looking for my first toon but can't find him.
Is there a load balancing mechanic for the hub and in the worlds wher you level and farm (uber 1, 2 and so on)?
Both of the open Games are runnung on one PC, no VM or second PC is involved.
if it is of interest: I use Windows 10 (release, no insider) and the latest Nvidia-Driver for my GPU.
Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day
I've played around with ISBoxer an had my first successes except the following:
when i login with toon one, i go a bit apart the spawnpoint in the hub exit glyph and start the second login-procedure.
the second toon is logged in, spawns at the hub and i was looking for my first toon but can't find him.
Is there a load balancing mechanic for the hub and in the worlds wher you level and farm (uber 1, 2 and so on)?
Both of the open Games are runnung on one PC, no VM or second PC is involved.
if it is of interest: I use Windows 10 (release, no insider) and the latest Nvidia-Driver for my GPU.
Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day