Dota 2 Level 13

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dota 2 Level 13
I am in need of a level 13 Dota 2 account with only Dota 2 played and no ranked games played.

1) Does anyone sell this kind of account?

or

2) Is there a bot out there that can farm these levels?


Thanks for your time
Quote Originally Posted by AbstractWorld View Post
I am in need of a level 13 Dota 2 account with only Dota 2 played and no ranked games played.

1) Does anyone sell this kind of account?

or

2) Is there a bot out there that can farm these levels?


Thanks for your time
I make accounts like these , I am almost done with 2 of them both hand played by me and my wife , I believe they are lvl 13
What will you do with that acc ? if u aim for high MMR this is ady patched... They add normal games count to determine your MMR, not like old patch that only count from TBD...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us