lvlled up!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
lvlled up!



STILL TRYING TO WIN THE DE CAMO, bought over 100 crates... didn't even see it once! :/ oh well
Gratz on the level up.

I won @Poxer 2 de camos, i might be able to help you if you like
Quote Originally Posted by Deednuts View Post
Gratz on the level up.

I won @Poxer 2 de camos, i might be able to help you if you like
@Poxer can u help me with the spin method ?
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
@Poxer can u help me with the spin method ?
I do not know Deednuts knows .
poxer or me?
Quote Originally Posted by Deednuts View Post
poxer or me?
you haha what's the trick?
congratz on the lvl up. got to captain rank myself a month ago.
Congrats on the rank up. The Crossfire boards are even more dead than when I last was on lmao.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?