QuestionQuestion!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question!
@2JZ
This question is for you!
Make a skin only section!
Quote Originally Posted by <Freak> View Post
we need a private section for section for skins!
No, we don't. Any A.V.A. skins/hacking related content can just be released here. Also, I highly doubt 2JZ will make a skin for the section since I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play A.V.A.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


No, we don't. Any A.V.A. skins/hacking related content can just be released here. Also, I highly doubt 2JZ will make a skin for the section since I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play A.V.A.
I haven't played since 2008, lol.
@Hunter true he dosent play A.V.A
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us