[SOURCE] AQ3D
[Info]
I was thinking of trying to log into AQ3D using a python script for my own educational purposes, so I decided to decompile AQ3D to see how I would be able to connect. Unfortunately, I recently remembered that I had two school summer projects that I was supposed to do... (heh)
Hope you guys are able to find some use with this
[Media]

(open 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' in the .rar with 'ILSpy')
[Virus Scans]
Link 1
Link 2
@Jim Morrison approval
I was thinking of trying to log into AQ3D using a python script for my own educational purposes, so I decided to decompile AQ3D to see how I would be able to connect. Unfortunately, I recently remembered that I had two school summer projects that I was supposed to do... (heh)
Hope you guys are able to find some use with this
[Media]
something

(open 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' in the .rar with 'ILSpy')
[Virus Scans]
Link 1
Link 2
@Jim Morrison approval

