Random additions

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


Y so you can rip it, just like you do w/ everything else?
Lmao @DylanGM @ZeusAlmighty
Nobody likes you, in the general section or the rotmg section. Find a section youre useful in.
I added more shit fremminik did within 3 days of my server up-time, and fremm has been up using sd for a few months now.
Some questions;
I looked into the whole nexus thing about a week ago, and I have found some interesting stuff :P
so, wouldn't your nexus go back to normal/default once you clean your cookies?
Considering the client is set to join NEXUS_ID
or TUT_ID if tutorial needed etc.
Or do you have some kind of db thing going on?
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?