ArrowHelpNeed help making AHK Script

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need help making AHK Script
Hi there MPGH Forum Members / CS:GO Main-Thread

I'm looking for some help of making a Auto-Pistol Script, which is enabled by pressing Numpad1
I'm also looking for a more simple bunnyhop script which can be configured (maybe for less chance of getting detected in future,(Not sure if it's needed but if it's possible, I'd like it)). But the Bunnyhop should work by Holding down Space AND Should not block any of the other scripts! As if Recoil Control is enabled, and I'm pressing down Space, It should not block the Recoil Control system nor the Auto-Pistol

I'm also in the look for a way better Recoil Control AHK Script (If possible) and should be set after the CS:GO weapon patterns. (NOT .EXE files, since they get detected)

Recoil: AK47 On/off button - Numpad7
Recoil: M4a1 On/off button - Numpad8
Recoil: M4a1-s On/off button - Numpad9



If you got any ideas, feel free to text me on the MPGH_Army Steam Group

 
Click here to join the MPGH_Army
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MPGH_Army
Moved to coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Moved to coding.
Thank you Color. Did not know where to put it.
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
I want it as simple as I wrote it. I think the one you've posted is too messy for me. If possible, can you make an special edition as I've written about?

- - - Updated - - -



BTW your stuff is outdated
i am not gonna spoonfeed you the code, if you want something, do it yourself you have all the resources needed, even tho it says outdated it works completely fine its just that some admins or w/e you call em are ..
So you're telling me that your recoil reducer.... is 100% working fine? I must disagree. Some of the weapons doesn't fire good at all. They spread a lot! And I'd also like to know.... Will I get banned for using this "Recoil Reducer" in all my competitive matches? Like - Perfect pattern... Does vac scan for that?
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
They spread a lot! --- "Recoil Reducer"
rofl, inb4 there is both spread and recoil in csgo

ready merccy's how VAC works and you can figure it out
inb4? There's spread and recoil in csgo? I know that. But the recoil control system thing is meant to minimize that!

merccy's how Vac works? Well why didn't you link that, if you would like me reading it?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?